Monday 25 June 2012

Music Permission Massive Attack -Tear drop (Instrumental Remix)

This is 'Massive Attack - Teardrop (Instrumental Remix)'  created by CBY10111. I asked many people on YouTube and tried contacting many artist's websites. Most of my attempts failed. Eventually one person replied, confirming that I can use his music in my short film, this allows me to get round the copright issue if the artist gave me permission. The music is required because I need a soft neutral beat, and when I listen to this song I get a feeling of new beginnings, which is like in our short film you have the two teenagers carrying on with their life and also the addition of Lucas possibly coming back to life after his grave gets hit by red lightning. The soundtrack will also carry on through the credits. 

1 comment:

  1. Strictly speaking, Massive Attack own the song (or their publishers do). They would have to be approached for permission.

    ReplyDelete