Sunday 24 June 2012

Impulse Inc Intro


This is the first intro I've made for 'Impulse inc' which will be displayed at the the start of our short film. Please note that this is the first draft and it will consist of slight improvements to make it more professional by using feedback from others.





This is the second draft for our Intro for Impulse.Inc
We used the feedback from our teacher who said that "It already looks great, Ellis! The second lightning bolt seems more instantaneous in its destruction of the words. The first bolt seems to take a little too long to destroy them. That would be the only critical feedback I would offer."
So I worked on the timing  the lightning bolt struck and altered the sound to hopefully make a perfect Intro.

2 comments:

  1. It already looks great, Ellis! The second lightning bolt seems more instantaneous in its destruction of the words. The first bolt seems to take a little too long to destroy them. That would be the only critical feedback I would offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used your feedback to create a second draft. Let me know what you think.

      Delete