Thursday 14 June 2012

Music and sound

I have asked my cousin who is in a band 'Parrell Lines' if we could use one of his studio song's for our short film( to avoid copyright issues)  which is rock/ alternative style of music which will fit the audience of our film as we are targetting teenagers.
Additionly I will be using ambience sounds that match the setting or mood displayed in the scene.
For instance if there in a cemetry there will be eerie and sinister music playing and in an intense scene there will be music that reinforces the emotion of adrenaline. All these sounds I have obtained from my teacher and download online via free sites which give me permission to use the sounds. Furthermore, I needed electricity type of sounds to match the special effects shown in the frame.

1 comment:

  1. That's all good, Ellis. Remember to read your posts through and spell check.

    ReplyDelete