Thursday 18 October 2012

2nd Draft of Film Poster

This is the second draft of the poster. I altered the text to 'Blade' which gives it a more scary feel. I also added a little phrase "When does a gift turn into a curse", this is relevant to our film as we get gifted with powers after being hit by lightning yet 'Lucas' turns evil against his will. I placed
 Furthermore I added a little logo above the I  after taking consideration of the Fantastic 4 poster analysis where they have there own logo.

1 comment:

  1. There are aspects of this draft that I like - the use of coloured eyes and the poses, for example. The tagline is also good. However, the red and blue lightning doesn't really work, in my opinion, and the title just looks silly with all the multiple colours. At the moment, the poster lacks the necessary conventions of an authentic poster.

    ReplyDelete