Thursday 24 May 2012

Ellis Trutwein's Role in the 'Electrio'


My main role in this year’s project consists of being the editor. Being the editor it is my job to put the film together like a puzzle, making it easy for the viewer to watch while also looking professional. I will need to maximise my editing ability to fulfil requirements of my group, ‘Impulse Inc.’. They want me to add all of the special effects which includes lightning bolts and putting together fighting scenes. The lightning bolts are hard to pull off but with time and practice I will be able to achieve my goal.
Secondly, I will participate being an actor, which is to create a character so the audience can find me believable during my performance. I am required to fill out the role of Lucas Fircell. I will find this task simple as I will be basically playing a normal teenager which is what I am now so I can be myself. I will need to act scary and dark during the last scenes of the film and as I have previously done this in my last short film I will find this objective easier to achieve.
Furthermore, I will need to take the role being the sound recorder and collecting a variety of sounds and dialogue which will be needed in our short film. This include’s thunderbolts and various other sounds that will aid me in editing the film creating a more atmospheric environment for the viewer. 

2 comments: